Rosé wine has become the drink of choice for a considerable group of people around the world. The popularity of the #RoséAllDay hashtag has given rise to a wide variety of products and content reflecting the love of rosé wine. Find out more about some of the innovations inspired by rosé below:
- Playlists: Music is without doubt the ideal complement to accompany the best moments in life. And for rosé lovers, a glass of this wine variety can now be enjoyed together with the best music. Several playlists have been created to listen to with a glass of rosé, including those inspired by specific rosé brands and vintages, playlists for parties at the beach or by the pool, those created to celebrate Pride Day, and playlists put together for hot summer days.
- Clothing and accessories: The fashion industry couldn’t resist rosé’s charms. T-shirts, sweaters, socks, leggings, jewelry and underwear, as well as all types of bags, hats, backpacks and even suitcases have been designed especially for #rosélovers.
- Home and deco: The need to express the love of rosé wine has even led to the development of rosé-based candles, as well as glasses, towels, mugs, plates, pillowcases, shower curtains, carpets, pool inflatables and many other items inspired by this wine variety.
- Cuisine: Creativity knows no bounds, and the culinary world has developed a range of original products including lollipops, cotton candy, sweets, chocolate, ice cream and pearls (molecular gastronomy) based on rosé wine.
- Rosé events: What better for a rosé lover than an event inspired by their favorite wine variety. Some renowned rosé events include:
-La Fête du Rosé (USA), a party where everything is pink—including the wines, sparkling wines and the clothes of attendees—and those present can enjoy a DJ set and live music, as well as gourmet picnic baskets.
Ph: La Fête du Rosé
-La Nuit en Rosé: This three-day festival includes a wine pairing dinner with the best rosé varieties in the world and a weekend of sunset cruises.
– The Pink Rosé Festival in Cannes brings together rosé producers from all over the world, and includes a tasting zone, masterclasses on different topics related to this wine variety, and even a Pink Awards Ceremony.
Ph: Cannes Convention Bureau y The Drink Bussiness.
And of course, if you are a rosé lover, you have to try the new Rosé Concha y Toro. This novel offering in a unique 375ml bottle sets itself apart as a versatile wine with a strong character which, like sparkling wines, is ideal for sharing.
What are you waiting for? #LiveLoveRosé